Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone sending in a bulk reholder submission anytime soon? Please let me know...want to piggy back

I have about 10-15 cards in old PSA holders, all under $2000 value per card (most are $300 or less in value), that I am looking to submit for reholder, but would like to minimize cost. If anyone out there is going to submit a large number of cards for reholder, please let me know, I would love to piggy back on your submission. Thank you! HGL

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭

Can blue flip go with red on reholder?

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@Allen said:
    Can blue flip go with red on reholder?

good question. unknown from my end. Not that experienced w/ reholders

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14, 2018 3:51AM

When you say minimize cost, do you mean on the shipping? I thought reholders were $7 without a minimum order.

• Options

@PaulMaul said:
    When you say minimize cost, do you mean on the shipping? I thought reholders were $7 without a minimum order.

I called psa and they said the would offer lower prices for bulk reholder submissions, so less than $7 per reholder...but quantity would have to be high.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

are you looking to reholder because they are scratched up or because you just want them in a lighthouse flip?

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options

@dictoresno said:
    are you looking to reholder because they are scratched up or because you just want them in a lighthouse flip?

Both. I have some that have tape residue and scratches on them (all external blemishes). I also have some that I am using to make a set and the set so far is in the new label, so I would like the set to be uniform.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used Meguiars PlastX recently to clean up slabs, takes the scratches and scuff out entirely. buffing kit was like $10 on amazon and came with fine sanding pads and a microfiber cloth.

myslabs.to/smzcards