Home U.S. Coin Forum

Online pcgs coin submission question

jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

I filled a form out online for a submission and after printing it, have decided to add some coins to the list and make some changes. Am I able to pull the submission form back up to do this or do I need to contact PCGS Monday when open? Also, can I send an ANACS coin in to be crossed with a regular economy submission or does that require a separate filing?
Thanks for your help.
Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

Comments

• JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

The simplest way to proceed is just to ignore the online form filled out. I've done the same thing and couldn't find a way to retrieve the submission and edit it. Just throw away the old forms and start over.

ANACS slabs can be submitted for crossover- no issue whether regular or economy.

I love them Barber Halves.....
  • ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

But I'm pretty sure crossovers need to be on a separate submission form and can't be added with a regular grading submission.

• 10000lakes10000lakes Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31, 2018 11:08AM

After you completed the first online order, you should have got an email from info@pcgs.com
    In that email is a link that will take you back to the order.

The screen should look something like this.

You would then click on the blue link that shows the number of coins on the order.
    It should then go to the step that allows you to add/change/delete any of the coins.
    Then click through the address/credit card/confirmation steps and it should generate a new order# and allow you to print
    this new order form out.

• knightemknightem Posts: 125 ✭✭✭

@ModCrewman said:
    But I'm pretty sure crossovers need to be on a separate submission form and can't be added with a regular grading submission.

Each "submission type" or service requires it's own form. You cannot mix services on the same form.

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks to all, so I took Jeff's advice and just filled out another. The instructions say it will expire in 30 days if they do not receive the form. They also say that I could send in two different submissions in the same box. But when you fill out the submission, say for a crossover, do the submissions come back in the same package or do they still charge you a separate charge and ship them either way?
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • jt88jt88 Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe it will charge you and ship them separately.

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

At least it saves me shipping on a submission

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file