Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SALE PENDING - 1 oz. American Gold Eagle and 1/2 oz. Canadian Gold Leaf. NO PREMIUM!

DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

SALE PENDING

I am a card guy ... been on the forum for many years, but this is my first time posting any coins for sale. I have sold HUNDREDS of cards on the card forum.

I have a 1994 1 oz. American Gold Eagle and a 1988 1/2 oz. Canadian Gold Leaf for sale. Both in BU condition. The Canadian Leaf is still in the original plastic.

APMEX is selling the Eagle for $75.00 over spot and the Leaf for $45.00 over spot, plus shipping.

My price is SPOT for each coin, plus insured shipping.

The price is NET to me, so if you want to pay via PayPal please add 3%. I will be happy to accept checks.

SALE PENDING

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to say that I have bought many items from Doug in the past and that he is as reputable as seller as they come.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

ttt

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

:) !!!

Timbuk3
  • Options

Purchase both and the Canadian Leaf will be at spot.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Two Gold Coins left for sale.

If you buy both I will also throw in a 1 oz Silver Eagle FOR FREE

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

2 Gold Coins available. See first post.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Let's try this: Both coins for sale AT SPOT! That's over a $100.00 savings compared to APMEX prices.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

Still selling at no premium.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM Sent:

Hoard the keys.
  • Options

SALE PENDING.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug