Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

1975 Topps Baseball Perspective; Help from the 1975 Collectors

Looking for a little perspective (i.e., help).
I have a 1975 Topps Baseball (not Mini) set (assembled in 1975) which I'm planning on selling as a "Near Set" with PWCC and take what I get since I don't have a lot in it.
Haven't looked at the set in years.... This weekend I will be pulling any star that will grade PSA 8 or better and pulling them for shipment to the left coast. (If memory serves the Brett and Yount will remain as part of the set due to my centering requirements.)

The question in all of this is:
Are there any "tough" commons that I should look at closely for grading?

I realize that hours in front of the PSA POP Report will yield the same information -
But I'm trying to knock this out on the quick.
Hopeful some knowledgeable 1975 BB collectors have this information at their fingertips

Many thanks,
Steve

Steve Saldutti
[email protected]
Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals

Comments

• Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

Red on top and yellow on bottom cards are tougher. I see a Rick Miller doing well on eBay.

Some of the green yellows too.

Anyway, given the long turnaround times at PSA and the inherent time frames with a monthly Brent auction, you might literally be months away from getting it sold. With his good scans, you would probably do as well with raw stars. Or sell here. If you think you have 9's and not 8's then it is a different story.

Just my two cents.

Mike
    Bosox1976