Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

NEWP Walker proof I would love to share

2»

Comments

• Options
    IrishMikeyIrishMikey Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

Wait -- no gold bean? What is the world coming to? :)

• Options
    CaptainBluntCaptainBlunt Posts: 180 ✭✭✭

Wonderful coin! All of the Walker images that you have posted in the past were the
    best of the best... I also love the image of your 1857-S SSCA $20 from the first
    salvage efforts years ago....definitely one of the nicest SSCA coins
    that I have seen for the grade

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn’t suck.

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

B E A U T I F U L !!!

Thank you for sharing!!!!!

Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options
    david3142david3142 Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21, 2018 6:55PM

Is this the most “Liked” coin post in forum history?

Also, that matching 1940 quarter is spectacular.

• Options
    RogerBRogerB Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice! A piece to be proud to own.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks all for the responses.........it's truly appreciated

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm stunned

"...couldn't unsee it"
    Right on!

• Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

I enjoy threads in which you share new toys. Now hurry up with the next one, would ya? :)

"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mark ...... That is the most beautiful Proof Walker I have ever seen!! I'm sure it is a great addition to your set!

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome!!!

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 22, 2018 10:57AM

I had to come back for a second look. You do have an eye for beauty, Mister!!
    A 100% incrediblely beautiful piece.

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, it's outstanding, best walker I've seen!

Great-now I gotta start a proof walker set :(

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options
    TONEDDOLLARSTONEDDOLLARS Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭

Mark,
    That’ll make your sticker pecker up

• Options
    BGBG Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a beauty for sure!!

• Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not TOO shabby!
    o:)

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

I may have seen a Walker that nice, but I can't remember it. Congrats on finding that one.

• Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

Huhhh, missed this one the first go around. SA-WEET!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭

This thread justifies every thing I feel about collecting...when you see greatness, just buy it. So you “over paid.” So what!! Fabulous coin.

"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2018 9:58PM

It's an amazing coin! I remember trying to buy this when it was still in its NGC holder and submitted fresh from an original proof set. The same set also produced a quarter and dime to die for if I recall correctly. Congratulations!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file