Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: 1978 OPC O-Pee-Chee baseball wax box (36 packs) with tape intact **SOLD**

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am listing for sale here today a 1978 OPC baseball wax box. This box contains 36 packs and is certified authentic by BBCE. The tape is intact on this box and the lid has never been lifted since it was packaged at the OPC factory 40 years ago. This box was part of a case break here on the CU forums about a decade ago but was wrapped before Steve designated OPC baseball boxes as FASC or "Tape Intact." There is a split in the cellophane wrap on the left side of the box which I've tried to capture in the third scan, but the box can easily be rewrapped by Steve should you desire to do so. Box is being offered here for $850 via paypal friends & family option. Fully insured priority mail shipping is free! Please PM me if interested. Thanks! Box is SOLD, thanks again!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

TTT

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Price lowered to $850 shipped!

• QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

Good luck on your sale. A super piece that you don't see often.