Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Queen's Beast Collection

My UK Queen's Beast BU Collection in presentation case - 5 done, 5 more to go.......

and the other Queen's Beast collection..........

Comments

• Options
    TheRavenTheRaven Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭✭

I like those beasts...

Thinking of working on that set. Box is sweet too...

Collection under construction: VG Barber Quarters & Halves
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a cool set. Is the box a Royal Mint product? Bulky but very nice looking.

• Options
    KnellKnell Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stork I'm not sure if locally made or import but I got it from Apmex. More sellers of the box on eBay are from EU though. IMO it is bulky because I think the insert is interchangeable for the 10oz, 1/4oz gold, and 1oz Platinum UK Beast (Apmex and those EU eBay sellers have them listed). I just hope they make an insert that fits my NGC Queen's Beast 1oz Proof.

• Options
    BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭

Most impressive!

Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really like this series and have struggled a bit as to what to collect. Slabbing adds to much IMO, so have handpicked and gotten each of the 2 oz and 10 oz uncirculated silver and the gold 1 ounce and platinum 1 oz also just the unc. IMO too much premium for the proofs, and these look nearly as nice.

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like the series, putting together silver proof 1 oz. and silver 2 oz. sets. No plans to slab.

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.