Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: Odell Beckham Sr. LSU Card (Yes, Senior)

So I recently bought a 1992 LSU team set for a Kevin Mawae card I'd been looking for. I had no idea what other cards were in the set. When I saw that Odell Beckham Sr. was one of them, I was very pleasantly surprised. I think this is a pretty cool card. As far as I know, it's the only card ever made of Odell Sr. Here's the pic and a link below it to the eBay auction. Thanks for looking.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152945384047?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭

Dang I got case of these LSU cards, I'll have to check and see if he's in there.

Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)