Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

WTB: New Iraqi Dinars

I have a customer that is looking to buy some of the new Iraqi Dinars. Please let me know what you have and how much. Thanks-
Andrew

Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com

Comments

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you mean by new? I have some from about 15 years ago that are in Mint Condition.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

@Ahrensdad said:
    I have a customer that is looking to buy some of the new Iraqi Dinars. Please let me know what you have and how much. Thanks-
    Andrew

Assume you mean something like this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ONE-IRAQ-Dinar-Brand-New/253493701763?hash=item3b0566ec83:g:CqAAAOSwzppZ69ie

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷

• Options

I'll dig them out over the weekend,,,,, haven't looked at them in years, I know there are some big number notes.

• Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭

By new, I mean the post Saddam dinars similar to the one in the link.

Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • Options

OK, according to my paperwork these are "New Iraqi Dinar Banknotes"

I purchased them in 2002 just after the fall of Saddam.

I have:
    10 pcs $1,000 notes
    3 pcs $5,000 notes
    1 pc $10,000 note
    1 pc $25,000 note

All are new crisp uncirculated condition as seen in my photos.