Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Buying junk wax

Looking to buy some junk wax from the 80s to the 90s. If you have some that you're willing to mix and match and give me a nice price on, please reach out. Especially interested in variety and not necessarily a ton of one thing. I will cover shipping.

Thanks!

Comments

• RocuanRocuan Posts: 403 ✭✭✭

I have a box of 1988 (first year) Score wax packs (36) for sale. If interested let me know.
    Roland

Ro
  • Hi Roland:

Thanks for the post. Unfortunately buying single boxes of this stuff is not worth the shipping, so I'm mostly looking for larger lots (say, 10 boxes or more). Sorry!

• JerseyJoeJerseyJoe Posts: 460 ✭✭

What area are you in. I just inventoried about 250 sealed wax,cello and sets all sealed and 50 open sets I would have to go thru to make everything is there. I inherited this stuff and untill 2 weeks ago I haven"t looked at them for 15 years. They are in 20 copier paper boxes so I do not think shipping is practical but if your within 3-4 hours of North Jersey we could meet.

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because it's trust is not in the branch but it's own wings.
  • Thanks, Joe. I'll send you a private message.

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because it's trust is not in the branch but it's own wings.

I guess one page didn.t load. I also have some memorabila. I can provide pics of anything you need.

• mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭

Are you looking for any specific sport, or a variety? Where are you located?

------
    stupid print dots

• Hello!

I'm looking for all sports. I'm located in North Dakota and will pay shipping for the right lot.

Thanks,
    Miguel

• BatpigBatpig Posts: 460 ✭✭✭

Just putting in a plug for Miguel. Easy to work with!

Yes he is easy to work with. These boxes are no longer available. 1 1988 Topps Football Wax
    1 1989 Action Packed Football Wax
    2 1990 Action Packed Football S1 Wax
    2 1990 Action Packed Football S2 Wax
    2 1990 Topps Football Wax
    2 1991 UD Football Wax

1 1989 Topps Hockey Wax
    1 1990 Bowman Hockey Wax
    1 1990 Topps Hockey Wax
    1 1990 O-Pee-Chee Hockey Wax
    1 1990 Pro Set Hockey Wax
    2 1990 Pro Set Hockey Wax
    2 1990 Score Hockey Bi Wax
    2 1990 Score Hockey Eng Wax
    2 1991 Pro Set Hockey Fre Wax
    1 1991 Pro Set Hockey Eng Wax
    2 1991 Topps Hockey Wax
    1 1991 Stadium Club Hockey Wax

7 1990 Fleer Basketball S1 Wax
    2 1990 Skybox Basketball S2 Wax

5 1990 Marivel Universe Wax

1 1991 Topps Baseball Wax
    1 1991 Leaf Baseball S2 Wax
    2 1991 Upper Deck Baseball Wax
    1 1992 Stadium Club Baseball S1 Wax
    1 1993 Score Select Baseball Rookie & Trd Wax
    1 1993 Leaf Baseball S1 Wax
    1 1993 Leaf Baseball S2 Wax
    5 1989 Fleer Baseball Wax!

• Thanks all for some nice easy deals.

If anyone else has some junk or lower end wax they'd like to get rid of in bulk, just let me know. Particularly interested in mid 90s to mid 2000s right now as I've picked up a lot of late eighties and early nineties stuff.

• what is average price paid per box?

• For true junk, I'd say the average price is $2-4 per box. However, I'm also interested in better stuff, so if you want to send a list, I can send you an offer.