Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Please explain GPA with Top Pop Bonus Points

Mickey MaysMickey Mays Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
edited March 2, 2018 2:07PM in PSA Set Registry Forum

Top Pop Bonus Points

Bonus points are issued to items listed in your set which are the highest graded with none graded higher. Items tied for the highest grade with none graded higher receive 1 bonus point. Items that are the single highest graded with none graded higher receive 2 bonus points. Should the populations change, the bonus points will be adjusted or removed. Not all set composites are eligible for Top Pop bonus points. Open-ended sets which do not require specific cards in a slot, are not eligible for bonus points.

With the above explanation, can someone tell me why my GPA with Top Pop Bonus only increases .01 when I have 15 cards tied for highest grade. Shouldn't I get 15 GPA Bonus Points points ?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

15 total bonus points, yes. What's the divisor on that set (should be listed at the end of the set composition)? If you have a large number that are not Top Pop, there won't be a huge difference between the two GPA values.

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

From PSA's website:

Top Pop Bonus Points
    Bonus points are issued to items listed in your set which are the highest graded with none graded higher. Items tied for the highest grade with none graded higher receive 1 bonus point. Items that are the single highest graded with none graded higher receive 2 bonus points. Should the populations change, the bonus points will be adjusted or removed. Not all sets are eligible for Top Pop bonus points. Open-ended sets which do not require specific cards in a slot, are not eligible for bonus points.