Home Sports Talk

News Flash

BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw on the news that the NFL says Dez caught the ball. What's next? Hawaii and Alaska have become States?
BTW so did Jesse James.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

Comments

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

The good news is that as long as Jerry Jones is the owner, the Dallas Cowboys will never again win a Super Bowl.

If it wasn't for Jimmy Johnson, Jones would have never won a Super Bowl, and we all know it.

Thank you Jerry...I'm sorry, Mr Jones...you are by far my favorite NFL owner of all time. I hope you live for at least another 50 years...make it 100 years. LOL

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

But the NFL has a new pizza chain!

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 1, 2018 12:00PM

Put Put to the Pizza Hut. Or is that Punt Punt :#

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fake news

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    Fake news

mark

But it is true.

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

A wonderful catch. NFL should realize that great plays make for great entertainment.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too bad Dez sucks now. I wonder if that play broke him? What is it with wide receivers now they can't stay relevant for more than 3 or 4 years? (apologies to Larry Fitzgerald ( seriously he's amazing))

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Acrobatic catches lead to a lot of injuries. Most WR1s can't/won't convert to the slot like Fitz to extend relevance or coaches insist on using them on the outside after they've lost a step.