Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

F/S Michael Jordan professional display UD Signed Jersery 1986 Fleer Jordan RC PSA PRICE LOWERED

frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have run into a situation (nothing serious) that is prompting me to sell my Michael Jordan display at a reduced price. I have had this display on Ebay for a few months. I have 29 watchers and have had several fairly serious offers, but nothing high enough to make me want to accept because I really didn't want to sell it anyway. I was sort of hoping for someone willing to pay "my price".

Now, I kind of need to sell it. It would be really good if someone wants to meet me somewhere in western Kentucky to buy in person. If not, I can ship it. If someone wants to purchase through here and not on Ebay, I would be willing to accept $4,100 (NOW $3,900). If someone wants to meet me, the price would be a little more flexible. I will only accept Paypal friends and family or a postal money order (or similar) for that price.

Here is the link.

https://ebay.com/itm/282716651386?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Shane

Comments