Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

[*Done now*] Try not to laugh when I tell you I need...

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 26, 2018 8:24AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

... (4) BU Susan B. Anthony dollars!

Just one from each year, to fill the SBA section of my Dansco 7172 album.

So one each: 1979, 1980, 1981, and 1999.

Any mint will do, though S-mints would be nice.

I could easily acquire these on eBay, but nobody seems to have just one from each year without buying whole date/mint sets. And I don't want to have to pay shipping four times by buying them individually, if you know what I mean.

Edit: got some! Thanks.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

A 99-S would be Very rare!!

• Options
    edited February 25, 2018 11:20AM

S-mint circulation strikes where possible would be nice.

Sheesh ;)

But any mintmarks will do.

Prefer BU for this - not proofs.

(I usually prefer proofs when I do modern coins, but don't like putting them in albums with slides.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    erickso1erickso1 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

I'll check when I get to work tomorrow. I have a bunch of these. Will let you know.

• Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hang on Ill check my pocket!! :) ..... Nope, if I had um I would send them to you for free!!

• Options
    TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a 1980-S for you .
    PM me your address and I'll get it off to you.
    PS if you fell guilty about a free b you could sent that Peace dollar I like LOL

Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • Options
    erickso1erickso1 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

I have four of five 1980 D, and 2 1979 - s for you. I'm 95% positive they are S, but the mint mark is terrible and I don't have a loupe on me today. I'll double check tonight. In the mean time, pm your address and I'll get them ready.

• Options

@erickso1 said:
    I have four of five 1980 D, and 2 1979 - s for you. I'm 95% positive they are S, but the mint mark is terrible and I don't have a loupe on me today. I'll double check tonight. In the mean time, pm your address and I'll get them ready.

I only needed four. One from each year. And it seems @robkool has me covered- but thank you for taking the trouble to check. I appreciate it.

• Options

@Twobitcollector said:
    I have a 1980-S for you .
    PM me your address and I'll get it off to you.
    PS if you fell guilty about a free b you could sent that Peace dollar I like LOL

Thanks for the freebie offer, too, @Twobitcollector.

• Options
    SonorandesertratSonorandesertrat Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, I did not laugh, but rather gasped :p

Member: EAC, NBS, C4, CWTS, ANA

RMR: 'Wer, wenn ich schriee, hörte mich denn aus der Engel Ordnungen?'

CJ: 'No one!' [Ain't no angels in the coin biz]