Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Zero Pop 1980 Topps Rick Reuschel - Worth Grading?

AshleyBrownAshleyBrown Posts: 69 ✭✭
edited February 24, 2018 10:43PM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Options
    AshleyBrownAshleyBrown Posts: 69 ✭✭
    edited February 24, 2018 10:24PM

The white specs are not on the card.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely worth submitting. That's as nice an example as I've seen.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

@grote15 - Thanks!

• Options
    tbonewillytbonewilly Posts: 424 ✭✭✭

Looks good!...It might be a bit OC left to right (left a tad more white border), but it should still be within the standards, what's the worse that happens, you are out a few bucks, worth a shot..

Ken - Volunteered to work in Florida Keys, now freezing in Ohio
    Work in progress - Unopened Racks/Cello/Wax with star power for Baseball, Football and Basketball
    Collecting unopened 80's boxes and graded packs
    I may be hoarding too much 80's junk wax but I like it!
  • Options
    OdessafileOdessafile Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    edited February 25, 2018 6:37AM

If it comes back a Gem - you will certainly have an item the set folks will be fighting over. Best of luck! I love the jailhouse cubs Uniform...alcatraz stripes and all. HE was a heck of a pitcher on top of it.

• Options
    BatpigBatpig Posts: 460 ✭✭✭

What's going on with the bottom right corner? It looks like a bubble or indentation. Include a back scan, too.

• Options
    bens4778bens4778 Posts: 112 ✭✭✭

Agreed about bottom right - looks pressed down somehow.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 25, 2018 9:38AM

The very first photo of the card outside the card saver appears to show a trace of a bubble just outside the yellow border, but I can't tell for sure.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

What’s the back of the card look like? This is one of the toughest cards in the set to even find centered. If the bottom corner and back of the card are clean, I would submit that all day long, if you land a PSA 10 on it and you decide to sell, you’ll have a bidding war lol!

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

What does the bottom right look like in hand?

Collecting 1970 Topps baseball