Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone going to the Nashville show tomorrow (2/24/18)?

I am making plans on attending with my son tomorrow. I'm not sure how this compares nationally, but I hear this is a large show for our region. I am about 2 hours away in western Kentucky. Beckett and JSA will be on site. I plan on taking some Cardinals autographs to authenticate. Just curious if anyone lives close and if anyone will be attending?

Shane

Comments

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

I havent been to one of the larger ones yet, but have been to the smaller 60 table shows, so my experience wont be representative of what you might see this weekend. Just had hernia surgery, so I cannot attend, but would be curious on what the larger show brings as they have another in Sept

IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭

I will be there too - I too am curious to see if there are different vendors with the bigger show.

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will probably be wearing a blue Kentucky polo shirt. Feel free to introduce yourself and say hello. I will probably be getting there around 8.

Shane

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

I will be there

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

We had a small show here in Springfield, IL today and Denny McClain was there. Was talking to him as he was getting set up and he said that he was there in Nahshville yesterday and it was a really big show with a really good crowd. Any truth to this rumor, lol?? Also, Dick Schofield stopped by, as he lives here, to say hi to Denny. Was nice seeing these two gentlemen together Hell, McClain even bought lunch for all of us dealers!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

show report? Would love to hear how it went from those attending. ty

• Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well....I am not much of a show goer. I have never been to the National and I have only been to one other "big" show in my life, and that was in St Louis in 2002. I have been to a few small shows. I really enjoyed the show yesterday in Nashville. For about 4 hours, the crowd was massive. My son and I spoke to Denny McLain. Other than the bad language, he was neat to talk to. I was able to almost finish my 1964 Topps set. I would like to go again in September.

Shane