Home Q & A Forum
Options

2010 ATB 5oz set - Sealed MTB Box - What to do?

Hi Folks -

Long time lurker here -- have learned so much about the hobby on this forum and cannot stress my appreciation enough.

Been going through my collection recently and am thinking about thinning back a little bit to help fund other hobbies. One of the items I've got is a sealed box of all 5 2010 ATB 5oz silver bullion coins from MTB. Looking at eBay, I don't see any recent data on sales for these sets, so I'm not sure where I'd even start at as far as pricing goes. Silver was at 2x+ the spot price then than it is now, too...

So.. I'm just looking for advice on what to do with these. Sell them on eBay? Send them in for grading? Hold onto them for longer and sell something else?

Any help, opinions or advice would really be appreciated.

Thanks a ton,

Craig

Comments

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since you have Bullion not specimen not sure you will get much of a premium in today market. I would call up a Dealer and see if they would pay you a little premium. Have you looked up what a graded 2010 ATB is selling for? what is the design?

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

what is a ATB? have no Idea..

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options
    CraigLCraigL Posts: 91 ✭✭

Yikes, I think I posted my question in the wrong forum. Will try the PM or U.S. Coin Forum. Thanks.