Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS crossover specials

Does anyone know if there are other venues for crossing over coins to PCGS like at Long Beach?

I have about 100 I want to cross so this would be worth flying out for but I can’t make it.

Thanks for any help.

I seldom check PM's but do check emails often jason@seated.org

Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.

Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

I too was disappointed that this year’s crossover special is limited to the Long Beach Show.

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have several toned gold Indians I am waiting to cross as well.

• Options

You can submit coins for crossover consideration any time you want, whether by mail, or at any of the many shows we attend and/or host. However, the upcoming February Long Beach show next week has the only crossover special we currently have scheduled, but watch for emails from us, or check pcgs.com regularly, to stay up-to-date.

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can always ship them to someone at the show to submit for you.

http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2018 2:48PM

There is nothing quite like a liberal, extended crossover special to raise revenues for the next quarter. I’m not being a smart aleck; I’m just saying... For what its worth, I renewed my membership last year because of it, and I think many others joined/renewed for it too so any putatively “lost” crossover fees are made up by increased renewals. It’s a win- win for everyone.

P.S. Thanks for the February 2017 special; it was very helpful.

• Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just submitted another 13 coins to cross. I spend lots of money to cross from NGC to PCGS. I used has only one box PCGS and many boxes of NGC but now I have more than 10 boxes of PCGS and NGC boxes is decreasing with lots of money spent on crossing. LOL

• Options

@saltlydog4

The op said:

@seateddime said:
    Does anyone know if there are other venues for crossing over coins to PCGS like at Long Beach?

...seemed to me like they didn't know, yeah? Answered it accordingly.

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

To the PCGS crew thank you for all you do every day!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file