Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2018 PSA Group Red Flip Auto Sub - Official Thread - ALL SUBS POPPED!

124»

Comments

• Options
    maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

Paypal sent. Thank you for everything Mike!

• Options
    ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭

PayPal sent as well - thanks as always!!!

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
  • Options
    canjondcanjond Posts: 422 ✭✭✭

PayPal sent. Thanks so much!

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

Payment sent, thanks for everything Mike!

• Options

Cards received! Thanks again Mike!

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    edited June 15, 2018 10:14AM

Remaining totals! And tracking available for all (PM me if you'd like it)

RailsideCards: PAID YOU
    KardLife: $25.70
    LuftMich: PAID
    RipublicanInMa PAID YOU
    JMaciu: PAID
    JSwieton: PAID
    RTimmer: PAID YOU
    SWCVintage: PAID

• Options
    ghooper33ghooper33 Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭

I received my stuff save and sound as always.

Nothing too exciting below but I love these cards. I should be able to finish off this set the next time we have a group sub,

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

My box arrived safely today, thanks Mike!

• Options
    spanky74spanky74 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭

Got my cards today. Thanks again for doing this again Mike.

• Options
    rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭

Cards arrived safely thanks so much for doing again this yr!! I really appreciate it!!

Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

@rtimmer said:
    Cards arrived safely thanks so much for doing again this yr!! I really appreciate it!!

Glad to hear. If anyone hasn't received by Monday, LMK. Everything was out by Wed so I'd be surprised if it was longer than Mon.

Also, I suspect this is my last group sub. Whenever anyone does it next year, hit me with an email and I'll introduce you to the PSA reps.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VitoCo1972 said:

@rtimmer said:

Glad to hear. If anyone hasn't received by Monday, LMK. Everything was out by Wed so I'd be surprised if it was longer than Mon.

Also, I suspect this is my last group sub. Whenever anyone does it next year, hit me with an email and I'll introduce you to the PSA reps.

Gallant effort on which to bow out, thanks again for each of these subs! I've handled a couple group subs in the past and can appreciate the effort it takes, and it was nowhere near the scope you have taken on. Certainly didn't cover the cost benefit of price reduction relative to the added work; just chalked up to being part of the sharing/pay-it-forward/greater-good sort of thing. Cheers Mike!

• Options
    canjondcanjond Posts: 422 ✭✭✭

Can't thank you enough, Mike!

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.
  • Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭

I got my cards safe and sound today. Mike, I am greatly appreciative of the opportunity to participate. Thanks so much!