Home Sports Talk
Options

Rob Gronkowski cleared to play in SB

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great news for the Patriot's and their fans...maybe not so much for Eagle fans.

GO PATRIOTS

Comments

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope he is at 100%. Does the clearance protocol require he be 100%? At the very least he will be a decoy of some sort for awhile if he is not 100%.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 3, 2018 11:14AM

There was never a question that he would be ready for this game, I mean if Davante Adams was cleared to play a regular season game after his much more violent hit one week later it was never a question in my mind that Gronk would be ready in 2 weeks for the Super Bowl!

• Options
    fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭

Given the stakes of the SB and how much of clearance protocol relies on self-reporting I agree with perkdog that he was always going to be cleared.

Robb

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

Glad he gets to play in the game.....hopefully he doesn't display any cheap shots or punk moves for all to see......

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

Yea he did one cheap shot out of frustration from being held all game without it being called and WCK posts like Gronk is in the same category as Burfict or Suh. Gimme a break

• Options

So instead of saying that was out of character for Gronk and that is not in line with his overall reputation, you gave him an excuse for acting like a punk on that play because they held him during the game. Take your blinders off and acknowledge reality.

Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

Stop holding the entire world to your unreasonable expectations

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Stop holding the entire world to your unreasonable expectations

I think it is safe to say WCK doesn't know squat about much of anything. ;)

• Options

ha ha ha......and in what instance would that be here?