Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I found cheap graded card storage.

I got an incredible case a few years ago from a board member. I think his name is Matt Miller. He made a fantastic case from a Pelican model 1520 case. I found a knockoff of a Pelican case at Harbor Freight for less than $30. It is not even close as far as quality, but it does fit a need for me. It is filled with foam that you can pluck out for "custom" storage. I didn't pull any foam out. I just made slots in the foam without removing any. The first pic is my old Pelican case. The rest are the new one.

Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
My Pirates Collection

Comments

• dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

For the price, guess it can't be beat. I have an actual Pelican 1520 I use. BTW, you can get a lot more cards in there by not separating them individually.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• StamkosFanStamkosFan Posts: 255 ✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2018 9:51PM

My graded card storage box cost under $5 each :D cos I'm cheap and they're perfect for my needs. I use the 3000 count boxes that are made specifically for storing toploaders. I just remove the 2 dividers in between. Each box will store a bit over 250 PSA cards and into my closet. Don't get me wrong. The 2 examples above look great and perfect for mobility usage. My needs are just for stationary purposes and an easy way to store thousands of PSA cards neatly in my closet.

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@StamkosFan said:
    My graded card storage box cost under $5 each :D cos I'm cheap and they're perfect for my needs. I use the 3000 count boxes that are made specifically for storing toploaders. I just remove the 2 dividers in between. Each box will store a bit over 250 PSA cards and into my closet. Don't get me wrong. The 2 examples above look great and perfect for mobility usage. My needs are just for stationary purposes and an easy way to store thousands of PSA cards neatly in my closet.

THIS