Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

SMR monthly magazines

I am looking for 2001-2010 issues of the SMR monthly magazines. I am not sure if that is the title but I need the ones that list out baseball card prices. I am willing to buy them at reasonable prices.

Comments

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, hello, how are ya? welcome :)

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Mickey MaysMickey Mays Posts: 288 ✭✭✭

SMR sells on EBay, every magazine has card prices or the card prices are free online at
    https://www.psacard.com/smrpriceguide/baseball-card-values/13

• Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Are you looking for prices as they changed throughout the years? I have a large stack of SMRs going back to the early days until present, with a couple small gaps perhaps...I could copy the baseball card price pages from the January edition of every year or do something along those lines...is it a particular year(s) that you are looking for?

• sorry I havent gotten a notification in my emails so i just checked. I need to have high quality scans of them and I am looking for the following magazines.
    2001 Jan
    March
    June
    October
    November D6
    December
    2002 March
    June
    October
    November
    December
    2003 Jan
    February
    April
    August
    November
    2004 February
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    November
    2005 Jan
    February
    March
    April
    June
    2006 February
    April
    August
    2007 June
    September
    November
    December
    2008 February
    July
    2009 March
    April
    2010 January
    June
    July
    September
    November

• IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭

BST Forum is your best shot
    IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • OdessafileOdessafile Posts: 440 ✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure I've got the Playboys from those months ...:) Plenty of figures in those too.

• ChiefsFan1stChiefsFan1st Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

I can probably help you on a lot of that if you are still interested. But I wouldn't want to clutter up the main board. PM me or start a thread in the BST (Buy/Sell/Trade) section. I don't stop by here often so if I don't answer for a few days, don't fret :)

I dont wanna grow up, Im a Toys-R-Us kid!