Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Time for new additions to Player Registry?

I recently got some new items to add to my Andre the Giant player registry and was wondering what type of wait time there is to have this added? In the past it would just take a few days but I believe that I did a request a few months ago to one of my sets and it was just recently added to one of my registry sets. Any clue from fellow set registry members for these timelines these days? Thank you in advance.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

No idea. They seem busy right now. Just request them and wait.

Waiting on a reholder they holdered incorrectly, been two months plus. :-(

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Time4aGansettTime4aGansett Posts: 382 ✭✭✭

One of my sets just had cards added about a week and a half ago, several of which were requested back in the first days of October.
    My other set has yet to have requested cards added. One also from first days of October.

Never seen it take so long. I guess my advice is to just request them as soon as you can and hope for quick approvals.

Good luck!

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the responses....seems like this isn't quite like it used to be as well.......(now a longer wait).

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable