Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to guess it's just a shadow of some sort. It appears to extend over into the bar code area of the flip, as well. Otherwise, I have no explanation as to how that could actually be a mark on the card and garner that grade.

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

It obviously extends past the card. Thus, it's on the holder, not the card.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018 9:00AM

This arrived in the mail the other day. Wish I had examined it closer before buying.

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭

The light passing through the left bumper is casting an arced shadow where the light refracts through top and side edges of plastic bumper.

Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im going to guess they missed this because they were in a dark room with no light.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

you can see the light shining strongly on the left side of the slab, check the glare. its obviously a shadow.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

I contacted the seller and it is a shadow.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ElvisP said:
    I contacted the seller and it is a shadow.

as we all said it was lol

myslabs.to/smzcards