Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Chipper Jones Signed Baseball

I was a lifelong Florida Native in the Jacksonville area and there was this local boy who had recently signed with the Atlanta Braves. Well he was appearing at a local coin show signing autographs so I said what the hell I will get his signature on a baseball. My son was with me and I had never done this before so it was fun.

25 years later I have my ticket, certificate and the signed baseball. Wonder what it is worth today along with its provenance?

Thanks,
Dean

Comments

• Options

If its on an official National League ball, they are selling for around $75 on average at auction. If its on an unofficial ball, it might sell for around $40.

• Options

My wife and I were eventually able to find them selling between $300-$400 after doing the correct Google searches. I do not recall what documentation they had. It's an official ball.

Thanks,
    Dean

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Selling for $300-$400 or people asking those prices? There is a big difference. It looks like the going price on eBay is around $100
    James

• Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

I was going to say that that’s pretty high...at prices like that you can get a Mantle or another top teir HOF’er..

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.