Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

(SOLD!) Pair of love tokens on high grade Indian cents (1879, 1882)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 24, 2018 9:41AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Here's a nice pair of love tokens on high grade (AU details) 1879 and 1882 Indian cents.

Asking $44 delivered for the pair.

On a good day at auction, on eBay, it would not be inconceivable for either one of these (or at least the second one) to sell individually for what I'm asking for the pair.

The first (1879) is, well, an 1870s Indian cent, which is a bit less common. It has some "woodgrain" appearance to the obverse.

The second (1882) has exceptional engraving with some pictorial elements.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• jayPemjayPem Posts: 4,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll take those LM :)
    PM on the way..

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

SOLD!

More where those came from, though. I just gotta catch up on pictures.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the sale LM :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the purchase JayPem :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date