Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

JSA Authentication ???

I just found out JSA is in the area this weekend. My daughter received a Jonathan Schoop Game Used bat from Mr. Schoop personally before a game in Toronto early last year which he also signed. We have several pictures of her with Jon and the bat inside the Dome and more outside the stadium when we met up with him. We have NO PLANS to ever sell it and I told her if she ever tries to sell it, Dad gets first crack at it!

Its not super important to have it authenticated but for what it looks like they charge, we would consider it to add legitimacy to her small but impressive memorabilia collection. Will they just authenticate the signature or will they authenticate it as a game-used, signed bat?

I have several JSA and PSA authenticated items but have never submitted autograph items to them before.

Comments

• alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

JSA will authenticate the Autograph only

Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,423 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 20, 2018 11:15AM

I would save your money.....Signature doesn't need to be authenticated (especially with the photos, provenance, etc.)

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭

@Ironmanfan said:
    I would save your money.....Signature doesn't need to be authenticated (especially with the photos, etc.)

IMF

I would agree with this. Your pictures are enough.

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@Piggs said:

@Ironmanfan said:
    I would save your money.....Signature doesn't need to be authenticated (especially with the photos, etc.)

IMF

I would agree with this. Your pictures are enough.

what these fine forum members have recommended