Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Silly eBay feedback request

This just kind of made me chuckle: I made a purchase through eBay and with the cards was a note from the seller asking me to leave positive feedback. I went and looked to see if F/B was left for me and, you guessed it: no.

I've been using eBay for many years. As a seller, I leave feedback when the buyer pays. I never ask for feedback. I know many sellers post positive feedback once it is received, I just thought it was funny for someone to ask for feedback without providing it first.

Daniel

Comments

• Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

I've ran into a lot of sellers who will not leave feedback until they've gotten it first.

• Options
    StamkosFanStamkosFan Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

@Brian48 said:
    I've ran into a lot of sellers who will not leave feedback until they've gotten it first.

Yea, there's a lot of them out there. I think for the most part, those are the sellers that are just not confident in their product and/or have something to hide for whatever. As a seller, I leave fb upon payment. If I get fb in return or not; doesn't matter. I won't lose any sleep over it. As a buyer, if I don't get fb, I will NOT leave fb for the seller regardless if my item was sent in a bullet proof package etc. I never read any of those notes left.

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

probable new. I leave feedback right away unless it is a high value item, then I wait to make sure not a scammer :)

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member