Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2017 bowman card grading

In short all cards i get from packs i put straight into a penny sleeve and then a top loader....i was going to submit some cards for grading for the first time from beckett at the white plains show this weekend and had taken a few out of the top loaders to check them out and it seems some have developed a slight warp or bow in the card...idk if this is normal to happen but i wanted to know if this will greatly effect the grading on the card because other than that it is flawless...i will attatch a picture below of the curvature...Any input would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

All of my foil bowman platinum and bowman Chrome have bows to them. It’s normal. Probably due to the chromium stock on one side and the paper on the back. It naturally bows. The thicker bowman Chrome and mega box bowman really curve.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    gbpackers77gbpackers77 Posts: 8
    edited January 12, 2018 4:31AM

Is this something though that will effect the grading? Or does it not have an impact

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

no, the bowing is natural for the card stock thats used. they all bow. hard to tell here, but this 17/25 Platinum Orange Rookie Radar card is bowed, graded a PSA 10. so long as its not bent from creasing or mishandling, you will fine. all he Bowman Chrome and other chrome stock cards bow. Bowman paper cards had a slight bow, but barely.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options

Awesome ty man appreciate it....sent the cards in for grading so hopefully i get at the least some 9.5 out of 10s