Home Sports Talk
Options

College Basketball 2017-2018

I don't see a thread so thought I would start one. March will be here before you know it! Nice article on ESPN lining up the top 68 teams according to Bilas:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22013176/bilas-index-volume-3-best-68-teams-college-basketball

Comments

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's right about Kansas. But they have a chance of two big men becoming eligible any
    time now and if that happens they will improve tremendously.
    As the team stands now, I don't think they can win a 14th straight Big Twelve title but I wouldn't count them out.

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    He's right about Kansas. But they have a chance of two big men becoming eligible any
    time now and if that happens they will improve tremendously.
    As the team stands now, I don't think they can win a 14th straight Big Twelve title but I wouldn't count them out.

Love NCAA hoops...not predetermined like NCAA football.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

KU overcomes 28-41 halftime deficit to beat West Virginia 71-66.
    I thought West Virginia was supposed to wear down opponents in the second half,
    not the other way around. LOL. They must have been celebrating several blocks one
    of their big men had in the first half, I know their fans were on social media. But they
    forgot you have to play the second half also, and they completely choked.
    Jevon Carter thought he was going to be the hero, and threw up one clunker after another.
    Its funny how fans post on social media before the game is finished, and end up eating crow.