Home Sports Talk

2018 CFP Experience of a lifetime (ROLL TIDE)

mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭

Unbelievable..I was 15 feet from Trump and got to see Bama win their 17th Title which Saban tied Bryant for most Titles.

Comments

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

RTR

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats! Well deserved

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mrmint, how was the security line/wait when you went in? Did you have a special entrance with those tix or did you funnel into the regular lines?

The herd of cattle line we got stuck in was plagued with delay. A couple of the metal detectors weren't working and with everyone getting wanded and pat down it took over an hour and a half in the rain for us to get in.

• mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭

We went thru gate 2(right of Falcon) but skipped most of the line by walking between the line and bushes. Most people did not understand how the lines were setup so they were just standing around. It took us about 15 minutes to get from the Heisman house into the stadium which included being wanded.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice for you! We were on the other side of the falcon, that was a mess. I heard it wasn't bad at a couple of the other entrances, sounds like you had the sweet spot...although we got in line right at 5 like a couple idiots with everyone else, ha!

• CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Coolest thread of the year. Great pic.

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 9, 2018 6:27PM

6 Pic of the year B) no matter who you liked in the game and I was just watching good football not caring who won.

I found myself rooting for Alabama at times and Georgia at other times. Even whenthe game winning touchdown happened it wasn't like Alabama won from my perspective. It was like "I" was the winner for being part of it

m

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
    edited January 9, 2018 7:10PM

If coach Belichick was enamored on a school night:

"I didn't want to stay up that late, but I couldn't pull myself away from it," Belichick said Tuesday morning. "What a football game. Two great teams, a great game, just a tremendous football game. I'm happy for Coach [Nick] Saban, Coach [Brian] Daboll, all of the people at Alabama. A great competitive effort from Georgia and Coach [Kirby] Smart and his staff. Yeah, it was a great football game."

m