Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Just received from PCGS

gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Submit any US coin for Variety Attribution and only pay $12! Coins that do not receive a Variety will only be charged $6 per coin for Variety Attribution

Comments

  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I have a number of varieties that I've been hording for a single order, so I was delighted to see this.

  • Options
    PhilLynottPhilLynott Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm personally hoping for another US crossover special to pop up one of these days

  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 25,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

    We ALL get these messages......no need to post I don't believe.

    bob ;)

    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    DollarAfterDollarDollarAfterDollar Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm just thrilled that they have added two new shows to their schedule. Nothing compares to sending in a submission when the posted wait is 20 days and then watching that grow to 25 and now 32 days. Add a couple more shows and just make the wait even longer.

    If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file