Home Sports Talk
Options

Who's at todays "Perfect Season" parade in downtown Cleveland??

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't make it, I'm working about 20 miles away, but my son and two of his friends are there. It isn't the "Perfect Season" we might dream about. I suppose after suffering through what Browns fans have endured it's worth it anyway. I know that I even sweated out the last game against arch rival Pittsburgh when Cleveland came up short against the second Team, happily they lost and kept things parade worthy.

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

idk about this pseudo parade, but if they screw up 1 & 4 there's going to be an insurrection

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard the supermarkets ran out of paper bags in Cleveland as everyone needs one to wear to the parade.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    rottnrogrottnrog Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

My daughter is there.

• Options

Darin, you need to check in with civilization more often, paper bags are a thing of the past.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just remember the Lions did it first!

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is Brian Sipe still available?

• Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

Sipe and the kardiac kids.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@garnettstyle said:
    Sipe and the kardiac kids.

I thought the Cardiac Cardinals were is St. Louis under Correll with Hart as QB. :oB)

• Options

Kardiac Kids, Brian Sipe and the 1980-81 Cleveland Browns.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2018 4:54PM

I find it hard to feel bad for the “lovable” Cleveland Browns, I mean they are just so pathetic even more so outside of the players performing poorly. The incompetence of the admin is just so ridiculous, screwing up that AJ McCarron trade took the cake. Let’s not mention the fact that they drafted Kizer, started him, benched him, tried to trade for another starter then put him back in to lead the team is just comical . I do feel bad for the fans though, almost as much as I feel bad for Buffalo Jills fans.

• Options

:)

• Options
    ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

Well - Cleveland has a bunch of Green Bay alumni in management now. One of them is Ron Wolf's son. Hope that helps.

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷

• Options

Mike Holmgren only hurt so I will withhold judgment on this new group.