Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How to I request a card be added to a PSA Registry Set

Hello, I have many cards that are quite rare but not listed in the master set for Lebron James & Randy Moss. One example is a 2003 Fleer Mystique Lebron James Gold RC out of 50. I just got a graded and it got a 9. When I added it to my inventory it did not go into my Lebron Master set. This card should be in the master set and I have many other cards similar to this for other players that are not in the master set. Any help would be awesome on this, Nolan

A proud collector of PSA products and avid hobby fan

Comments

• Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

When you go to look at your sets ...........there is a notation right below that say's :smile:
    This set is a work in progress. Should you have a PSA-graded card that does not appear in this set composite, login to “My Set Registry,” go to your set in “My Sets” and use the link called “Report a cert that should match this composite” to report the item you would like added.

Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Options
    eliteco3eliteco3 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited January 4, 2018 12:22PM

Hey Robby, i could not find this link. Could you take a picture of it and show me what it looks like? I have looked all over the website and cannot locate it

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    edited January 4, 2018 3:21PM

After clicking on one of my sets and scrolling down a tiny bit:

• Options
    Time4aGansettTime4aGansett Posts: 382 ✭✭✭

Be prepared to wait forever for the card to be added to your set. I've been waiting months for some cards I requested to be added to my sets!

• Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

I've been waiting months for several cards to be added to a master player set.

"The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options

i still cannot find this screen to request items being added. Could someone walk me through the steps on this. Where exactly to start from at the psacard.com menu

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 9, 2018 11:49AM

Do you have a LeBron or Moss Master set started? If not, that is the first step.

If so, go into your Master set, scroll down a bit until you see the screen like @bobsbbcards showed, then click the 'Report a Cert That Should Match This Checklist' link, click 'New' on the next screen and enter the cert #, click 'Submit'.

My requests from 10/3/17 were just updated today, so you're looking at about 3 months before it gets added.

ETA: Looks like they're clearing some backlog on the composite updates, my requests from 12/4/17 were also updated a couple hours after the 10/3.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

@eliteco3 said:
    i still cannot find this screen to request items being added. Could someone walk me through the steps on this. Where exactly to start from at the psacard.com menu

You have to be in the "edit" your set screen.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

@JoeBanzai said:

@eliteco3 said:

You have to be in the "edit" your set screen.

you are the man JoeBanzai. Thank you so much I found it now

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad I could be of help. Good luck with your sets!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set