Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

How many BLUE Auto's did Aaron Judge sign in the 2017 Topps Heritage set?

Anyone know the answer to that queston? Red Auto's 1/68...Blue???????

Comments

• secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

A mere bazillion probably...

• OdessafileOdessafile Posts: 440 ✭✭✭

He is likely busy signing right now. lol.

• mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Who gives a rat's azz :D

• DM23HOFDM23HOF Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 29, 2017 7:09PM

I have wondered what the print run is on the Blue Ink myself. Love that card's look and potential.

Instagram: mattyc_collection

• I just received two Judge Topps Now Autographs from October, so I can confirm he is signing away and getting caught up.

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • BobHBobH Posts: 206 ✭✭

I wonder when Stanton will show up in a Yankees Uniform??

Interested in 60's and 70's psa and raw star and hof cards
    edited January 1, 2018 10:49AM

I think the heritage '17 set is quite an ensemble... the Judge card in particular I like even more than his '13 refractor stuff. Those '17 Heritage Judge Red Autos are going to levitate if he has a similar 1st half like he did last year. Can u imagine if he threatens Bonds 73 homers mark? Maris' record would be enough but Judge could catch Bonds IMO.

• Luke1989Luke1989 Posts: 136 ✭✭

I don’t think anyone who isn’t taking HGH or anything similar will break bonds record. Pitching today is so amazing that I think for someone to get into the high 60’s would be very hard. Unless some major rule change were to occur bonds,McGuire and sosa’s so called records will stand.

• DM23HOFDM23HOF Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love the whole Heritage run. The hunt for all the rare variations of the base RC with Tyler Austin was as much fun as I have had collecting, and the two autos were just so classic looking.

Instagram: mattyc_collection

Its the '68 year in particular I think.... the other years in the heritage lineup I don't quite have the same feeling for.

@Luke1989 ... I respect your opinion ...however looking at the mere dimesnsions of these boys....Bonds 6'-2" 235.....Judge 6'-7" 280 ...Im not sure I believe the disparity in size and natural youth ..Bonds hit 73 at like age 37....Judge is 25.... will prohibit Judge from hitting 65 at least..... he clearly injured his shoulder after the home run derby and went to sleep for two months... I think his strike outs will go down not up in the future. Who knows ... I m confident he can certainly break Maris' record...Bonds lets watch. Happy New YEar.

Blue ink :

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 18, 2018 10:23AM

@Odessafile said:
    Anyone know the answer to that queston? Red Auto's 1/68...Blue???????

Based on the odds of red vs. blue pulls (from the insertion ratios here: http://baseballcardpedia.com/index.php/2017_Topps_Heritage#Insertion_Ratios), somewhere between 192 & 198 depending on ratio of hobby/retail/hangers released.

ETA: This assumes an equal number of blue autos from each of the 55 subjects.

edited January 18, 2018 10:59AM

@LarkinCollector ... Its all greek to me.....is it between 192 & 198 total Blue INKs for Judge? IS that what your summation is ? Thank you very much BTW! SO 68 Reds and 200 Blues give or take.

@Odessafile said:
    7is it between 192 & 198 total Blue INKs for Judge? IS that what your summation is ? Thank you very much BTW! SO 68 Reds and 200 Blues give or take.

Yes and you're welcome. My math for hobby box example:

Real One Autographs (Blue Ink) 1:173
    Real One Autographs Special Edition (Red Ink) 1:488

488/173 = 2.82 multiplier * 68 red ink = 191.82

Multipliers on retail/hangers were a bit higher.

edited January 19, 2018 3:24PM

@LarkinCollector ~ I just took a flyer on a dozen hangers from Walmart to be delivered next week.....my question ... Can u pull Aaron Judge autos out of high numbered packs as well as the regular? I noticed there were hi numbers for sale but went with the regular ...Thanks much!

@Odessafile said:
    @LarkinCollector ~ I just took a flyer on a dozen hangers from Walmart to be delivered next week.....my question ... Can u pull Aaron Judge autos out of high numbered packs as well as the regular? I noticed there were hi numbers for sale but went with the regular ...Thanks much!

Doesn't look like it, but there's a pretty sweet lineup in the hi #s for autos: Beltre's first Topps auto since 2002, Yaz, Jeter, Hank Aaron, Trout, Koufax, etc.