Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Back on the PSA boards

Trying to be more active on these boards. Been a while since i visited and hope to reconnect with some old friends. Been on here since around 2005 or so. How has everything been?

1964 Topps Football

Comments

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

God help us all!!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

I take that as eveything is good??? LOL

1964 Topps Football

1964 Topps Football

Just recently back on after a few years. Nice to see some "old timers" here!

OK ....lol. Good to be back yet the format is somewhat quite different.

1964 Topps Football
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

prices keep going up, some guys come and go, but still a good love of cards here amigo - welcome back

Mike
    Bosox1976

Thanks brother............yes i see that. Prices going up a few but others seem to trend down. That new shiny stuff they put in packs is killing me...lol

1964 Topps Football

@Blackie said:
    OK ....lol. Good to be back yet the format is somewhat quite different.

Yeah, there doesn't appear to be as much drama as back in the day.....or late night drinking and drunken posts. I haven't decided if that is good or bad, as of yet.

I understand that brother. What are you collecting now days?

1964 Topps Football

Seems to be alot more Coin collectors on here than card collectors...........just from what im seeing in recent dicussions. Nothing against that but this used to be a strong card forum. ive gotta play around and see what im doing wrong on here. Its a bit different

1964 Topps Football

Not really sure. Sold off my PSA 8+ 1970 basketball set a few years ago and did nothing. My father passed away in August so been going thru the shop inventory that he had left after selling most of his stuff before he closed down and trying to figure out what I want to do again. Been buying random crap for no rhyme or reason. Going to put together another 86-87 Fleer basketball set. This time in PSA 8 instead of 9. Also going to do 3 sets of the stickers in PSA 8 and one in PSA 7. Was thinking of trying to do the set and sticker set in PSA 6, 7, 8 and 9. Might be kind of fun and think the 6's will be the toughest to put together. I will say, I was looking at that 57 Johnny and 93 Jeter you posted!

I remember those. What a great tallboy set........good series in my opinion. Sorry bout your loss my brother. I just sold a Jordan 86 Fleer in an SGC 84, I just dont like basketball all that much though Jordan was the prime hero of the day when i was growing up. I love footfall and baseball but have some medical bills etc i gotta get paid so listing a few cards to sell that hopefully someone needs and wants to add to their collection. So glad to talk with you again.

1964 Topps Football
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, hello, how ya been? welcome. :)

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

What happened to the SGC board?

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭

welcome a "board" again!!..we need some of the old timers back to spice things up. Congrats on the impending new cardboard!

Hi brick and flatfoot. Not sure what happened to the SGC boards Ralph...........they just dissapperd.

1964 Topps Football
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back!

Remember the "board" name but can't remember your name - please share?

Mike

HI MIKE!!! Its Rob brother. I remember you very well brother. Youve been on here since the beginning

1964 Topps Football
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

Welcome back, I definitely do not post as much as I did, but still keep an eye on the boards.

• CWCW Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

welcome back!

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stingray said:
    Welcome back, I definitely do not post as much as I did, but still keep an eye on the boards.

Hiya Kirk!

Mike
  • Good to know your being more active. I seen you a hit or miss a few times on N54 selling your items. I looked at your MJ, its not my style neither, but was a nice card.
    I left SGC boards and recently heard and unable to get access anymore to them, as I think they shut it down.
    I seldom visit here, and mainly use N54. Take care of yourself & Ruthie. Semper Fi!

Collecting RC's (mostly 40-60's)

Thanks all great to hear from everyone

1964 Topps Football