Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

WTB: All High Denomination Bills--$500, $1000, $5000 & $10k for resale to clients

Quite a number of clients have asked me about purchasing high denom notes in the last month. I have sold out of all of mine.

Looking for all denoms and grades. Best wholesale prices please, as I have to offer to client and have room to make a little something on the resale.

Prefer if you email me at fancycashcom@gmail.com or PM me here if you must.

Thanks in advance!

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

Fancycashcom on Ebay: myurl

fancycashcom@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

:) !!!

Timbuk3
  • Options
    FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

ttt

Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options

Esp need really clean looking $500s and $1000s right now

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options

Thanks Mainejoe! I just joined there. Seems I can definitely do some business there, buying and selling.

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options

I still need all these high denoms. New clients email and text me about 500s and 1000s almost daily

fancycashcom@gmail.com