Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Is PSA Closed all week or just today?

Title says it all. Does anybody know? I was unable to find anything on the site.

Matt

Comments

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

They re-open tomorrow.

• Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 448 ✭✭✭

Thank you!

• Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

PSA was closed Monday and Tuesday. They didn’t open until Wednesday the 27th. They will only be closed on the 1st from what I was told last week. If you’re waiting for your sub to log as of today they are only on packages they received on December 12th. My honest opinion , this is awful customer service to take over 2 weeks plus to have your cards logged holiday or not.

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

Must be swamped, my 20 day has been logged for close to 40. When I called today I was 5th in line and didn't wait the 15 approximate minutes

• Options

@RipublicaninMass said:
    Must be swamped, my 20 day has been logged for close to 40. When I called today I was 5th in line and didn't wait the 15 approximate minutes

So it popped onto system and your 20 day clock started but it’s 40 days now....so i popped in system yesterday for a 10 day....that mean i have 3-4 more weeks to go? Wow....frustrating. And i just signed up again after 10 years away. Are all the top 3-4 companies lagging like this? Pman

• Options
    MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Yes, everything seems to be 5-10 biz days behind.

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

Mine was as "estimated" 20 day