Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I missed the email

are bulk prices going up to on Jan 1st?

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

Comments

• MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

no

• tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

ok. thx

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Copy of email text
    Lock-in 2017 Collectors Club Rates

Dear Collector,

As a valued member of the PSA Collectors Club, I’d like to thank you for your loyalty and continued support. This message is to notify you of new Collectors Club Membership pricing that will be effective January 1, 2018. Before these pricing changes take place, I invite you to extend your membership for another year at our current rates. Please take advantage of this offer as the current pricing is only valid through December 31, 2017.

Note that PSA will also be introducing a new “Silver” membership level in 2018. The Silver membership is for customers who would like access to Monthly Grading Specials without any grading vouchers. Please be sure to review and make note of next year’s membership pricing, listed below.

http://contentz.mkt5064.com/ra/2017/44128/12/55582166/chart5.jpg

• secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2017 8:56AM

Think he is referring to the other email about price increases for grading fees. Bulk and re-holders are some of the few not increased.
    LINK TO NEW FEES

ok, now I am really confused. My membership doesn't expire until Feb; If I renew do I get the old prices for grading or the new ones? or is it just the cost of the club membership that remains the same? I mostly use specials {when available} 100+ card bulk and regular {$18} and occasionally express {45}

• Sorry i caused some confusion. I missed the email as well.

edited December 26, 2017 10:39AM

@tonylags said:
    ok, now I am really confused. My membership doesn't expire until Feb; If I renew do I get the old prices for grading or the new ones? or is it just the cost of the club membership that remains the same? I mostly use specials {when available} 100+ card bulk and regular {$18} and occasionally express {45}

Treat the "membership" and the "fees/pricing" as two different things. The "membership" is to have ability to use specials and bulk rates (along with swag, smr and free vouchers it comes with); whereas, "pricing" changes reflect everyone, non-members included.

If you renew before Jan 1, you can get in Platinum for 199 still. All membership plans change to the new model after then.

Pricing changes take place on Jan 1 for everyone so anything submitted prior is on old pricing.

In your example of how you use your "membership" your new pricing would be.
    100+ bulk - $7 unchanged
    Regular - $20 - raised $2 per card
    Express - $50 - raised $5 per card

*Platinum membership will still be a deal on new pricing with 15 free submissions ($300 value of regular pricing), but if you plan to renew anyway, just do it now and save the $50. I will be buying a few years worth personally since I will use the $20 regular level enough also next year.

That makes sense. Thx.

• ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2017 9:44PM

They should add on the estimated turnarounds: "Please note it will take at least 3 weeks to get your order logged into the system" Ex: a 5 day turnaround will actually be approximately one month if you are lucky.

• lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Do the vouchers you get with the renewals have an expiration date?

@lahmejoon said:
    Do the vouchers you get with the renewals have an expiration date?

Must use within 1 year of purchase.