Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Rogers facing long prison term

The long-running saga involving former dealer John Rogers is over: https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/rogers-sentenced-12-years-federal-prison/.

Comments

• Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

Twelve years is not enough!

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

greed

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Ripken, i must admit when I first saw the thread title and your avatar the first thing that crossed my mind was that Aaron Rogers was facing a long prison term but then I quickly came back to my senses and realized you were talking about John Rogers, not the Packers QB :D

• Options
    RipkenRipken Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Well, watching the playoffs for the first time in eight years is sort of like being incarcerated, I guess.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mikelowell25 said:
    Ripken, i must admit when I first saw the thread title and your avatar the first thing that crossed my mind was that Aaron Rogers was facing a long prison term but then I quickly came back to my senses and realized you were talking about John Rogers, not the Packers QB :D

The Packers have another QB named Aaron Rogers besides Aaron Rodgers?? LOL..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

@grote15 said:

@mikelowell25 said:

The Packers have another QB named Aaron Rogers besides Aaron Rodgers?? LOL..

You got me Tim. It isn't too often that the English major spells a word or a name incorrectly lol B) . But I do know how to spell Brady correctly: GOAT :p

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

@mikelowell25 said:

+1 (I figured the OP simply misspelled Aaron's name)