Home Sports Talk

Where's Dimeman

pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't believe you haven't started a thread on the Cowboys Raiders game. :) Will this be called the index card or the hanging chad game. As Yogi said, " It ain't over till it's over"

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 17, 2017 10:21PM

@pocketpiececommems said:
    Can't believe you haven't started a thread on the Cowboys Raiders game. :) Will this be called the index card or the hanging chad game. As Yogi said, " It ain't over till it's over"

Every week it's something different

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't even understand the point of the index card (which was also folded over). If the index card was able to slip between the nose of the football and the first down marker, wouldn't that indicate the ball was short?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

The measurement was a moot point. The spot was way wrong. He stretched out while not being down yet as he was on top of other players. He was way past the line.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:
    The measurement was a moot point. The spot was way wrong. He stretched out while not being down yet as he was on top of other players. He was way past the line.

As seen with Cowboys eyes

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

@Justacommeman said:

@DIMEMAN said:

As seen with Cowboys eyes

m

Just stating what was shown on replay. If you were watching with unbiased eyes......you saw it too. ;)

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cowboys fans always see things from a unique perspective, lol.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:
    Cowboys fans always see things from a unique perspective, lol.

twenty years of having your hopes and dreams crushed will do that

I think you can add another year to the crushed dreams period.