Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Can’t add my PCGS coins been 6 months

KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sent about a dozen emails 2 of 4 coins I purchased cant get anyone at our host to help. How long is too long. Have you experienced buying coins then can’t get prior owner to remove?

So annoying.

Best place to buy !
Bronze Associate member

Comments

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 14, 2017 6:32PM

Since you've sent emails all you need to do is send an obverse and reverse slab photo to Customer service. It usually only takes a day after they receive the photo.

Send photos and explanation to setregistry@collectors.com

• Options
    KkathylKkathyl Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will try that again. I’m like a dog chasing his tail

Best place to buy !
    Bronze Associate member

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you try the link thru The Set Registry when you tried to add them?

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    knightemknightem Posts: 125 ✭✭✭

@GRANDAM said:
    Did you try the link thru The Set Registry when you tried to add them?

This is the proper procedure. Try to add them. When you get the message that they are in someone else's set, you click on the option to send an email to the owner. If after 3 days, they do not release them, you send a scan of the front and back to our host and they will release them for the owner. Usually a quick process.

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 29, 2017 8:44PM

@Kkathyl said:
    I will try that again. I’m like a dog chasing his tail

my dog liked that thought! There goes Izzy chasing her tail!

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

By using the link and procedure provided in the Set Registry, it has been always resolved quickly. For me that is.

I know it can be overlooked or forgotten about but I wish people would remove them from their inventories when they no longer own them.

Good luck.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any update ? :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

Agree this is frustrating!!
    Out of the last seven coins I’ve bought I had to do this with six of them. It’s an easy enough process that should not be needed if people did there part.
    You sell a coin remove it, see simple!!