Home Sports Talk
Options

I believe that Saturday, December 2nd, 2017 may be the most exciting Football day in a while.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 1, 2017 8:47PM in Sports Talk

I will actually be able to watch my first Football game of the year, NFL or NCAA. The boss will be away at work and the evening will be me and the old gal with no interruptions. I can only hope that Urban Meyer has Barrett on a short leash and it will be a joy to watch Hornibrook. I think of the two that the Badger has a pretty bright NFL future.

These will be four pretty good Football games.

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 1, 2017 7:15PM

Enjoy B)

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

USC looks tremendous so far

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

so I just read an article that explains JT Barrett had his knee "scoped" last Sunday and may play today. how is that possible, has Medicine advanced that far?? for kripe-sake, just sit the guy. his running ability has to be impaired and that's his forte, get someone in there that can run adequately and also pass much, much better.

unless Meyer is conceding victory to Wisconsin, that is.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

I imagine Wisconsin defenders will be going for his knees until they knock him out of the game. That may not be good strategy. BTW JT won the award of best QB in the BIG three straight years but is not regarded as the best on his team. Reminds me of Archie's second Heisman. He was not voted best on his team.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

the Baker Mayfield show starts shortly, I'll only be able to follow online and then I might see the end of the Auburn game. late at home will be a tri-fecta --- OSU, Clemson or Cleveland vs. Memphis NBA.