Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Some nice love tokens: 19th century US pictorials, gold, WW1 trench art

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

Click here for the list.

Update: Don't be confused about it being on another site. You can still send me PMs about the coins here... or there. I'll get email notification either way.

I have decided to part with my love token collection... again. (This will be the third time I've sold a collection of them!) I love love tokens, but on my limited budget, a secondary collection is too much of a drain on my finances right now, so I thought I'd focus on my primary "Eclectic Box" collection for a while, instead.

Prices include free shipping to US addresses. PayPal preferred. I will gladly ship outside the USA, but may need to charge you a little bit extra. Just contact me for quotes if you're in another country.

Note that for now, I've only listed the ones I had pictures and/or writeups on. There ARE others. Let me know if you might be interested in more. These are mostly the "better" pieces, but there are still some other nice ones not yet listed.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

A couple pieces have sold and the Bust half love token is on hold now, but there are plenty left.

Sorry if anyone has been confused about the list being on another site. If you want to shoot me PMs here, that's fine. Whether you leave me messages here or over there, I'll get an email notification either way.

Thanks for looking.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice !!! :)

Timbuk3