Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

1904-H Edward VII Newfoundland Half Dollar PCGS EF45 with Deep, Original Color

I've recently updated the inventory on my site and this deep, dark 1904-H Edward VII Newfoundland half dollar has been included. If anyone would like to be added to my advance notice email, which is sent out to clients a day or so prior to listing coins on my site and is sent perhaps once per month, then please send me a PM with your name and email address or send me an email with the same information to the email address listed below-

tbush@tbnumismatics.com

I love Newfoundland coinage and I believe it represents one of the last frontiers of value for collectors of Canadian, US or British coinage. The 1904-H Newfoundland half dollar is more-or-less considered generic, but that term means little when finding nice coins is so difficult. This piece saw moderate circulation and has developed a wonderful coffee, chestnut, grey dirt patina that allows the remaining luster to peak through from place-to-place. The surfaces are also remarkably free of those terrible scuffs that these big coins are famous to acquire. A set of Edward VII half dollars of this quality would not only be fabulous to look at, but would also be much tougher than many think to build. $165.00

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

Comments