Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Clemente RC PSA 6 and Mantle RC PSA 1.5

thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

These cards are extremely strong for the grade and are priced accordingly. If you're looking to pay strict VCP for the technical grade on the holder, these are probably not the cards for you. The below prices are firm. I've been in the hobby for a number of years and have completed many transactions at/above these levels, but am happy to provide references if that's a concern.

If there ever were two examples of buy the card, not the holder, these would be it. Prices below are net proceeds to me and include shipping. Add 3% if you'd like to pay via paypal (credit card).

**1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle RC PSA 1.5. $5,000 net. **

VCP is all over the board on this. Levi sold once recently (8/2/17) for $4,500 which doesn't compare much to this one imo. There are examples PSA 2s and 2.5s selling for this level earlier this year. This card has the eye appeal many grades higher than its technical grade. The reason for its grade is paper loss on the back (see scan). If you're looking for a Mantle RC that looks like a PSA 6 or 7 with beautiful centering, nice color, no creases or wrinkles, no roller marks or back stains, but with a much more affordable price tag, this is your card.

**1955 Topps Roberto Clemente RC PSA 6. $5,000 net. **

About the best recent comp I could find on this card was a super nice PSA 6 which sold recently in REA for $5,700 https://bid.robertedwardauctions.com/bids/bidplace?itemid=47113. This one compares very favorably to that copy imo and I feel is fairly priced considering the centering, edges, corners, and lack of print issues this card so often possesses. Great value if you're not looking to shell out for an 8--my opinion is the eye appeal here matches many of the 8s I've seen.

For anyone interested in both, I'd sell them both for 5% off or $9,500 net to me (shipped). Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks-Dan

Comments