Home Sports Talk

College Football-Most exciting Conference and most exciting team

coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

It might be fun to take the discussion of this season in a slightly different direction. Instead of selecting the best Conference or the best team, select a conference that has offered the most excitement and/or unpredictability and select a team that has been exciting to watch. There are no boundaries on answers. A team that you feel is worthy of mentioning as exciting may not come from the most exciting conference.

I will even start... I choose the PAC 10 as the most exciting conference. There are several teams worth mentioning as the most exciting... Especially fom the PAC 10. But I select Northwestern mainly because one just never knows what is going to happen with them. And I don't mean that in a negative way.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Comments

• larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭

I saw Memphis play live and I watched USF v. UCF yesterday so I am voting for AAC. Some good players, chips on shoulder, and lots of fun. About like the old WAC. As for one team that is most exciting I don't know. Miami before they lost yesterday!?

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll go with the ACC. Lots of good teams and tons of fun games

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

ACC is down this year. Only three ranked teams.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't say they were the best. Just most exciting games week in and week out

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most exciting conference, got to go with the B1G, they gobbled each other up.

Most exciting team, got to go with Iowa. They just pound the ball down your throat and make you like it.

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

hey Bullsitter, I remember the SEC about 4-5 years ago, the Teams were so competitive that they knocked each other around and out of playoff Championship contention. what I saw were about six Teams that were all pretty good, I think it was towards the end of the Les Miles run with LSU.

I mentioned earlier this season about the same sort of thing happening in the Big 10, is everyone else starting to catch up with OSU/Michigan or are those Teams having off years?? I tend to think the others are just getting better. that might be happening in the SEC as well now. the coaches are getting better and the Teams are starting to group together.

• coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is all about exciting football that is entertaining to watch... May not be the best

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.