Home Sports Talk
Options

I suspect that Arizona may lose it's number two rating..

CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

After three loses in three days. Hats off to NC State, SMU and Purdue for knocking perhaps the most corrupt program in the nation, to the mat.

Comments

• Options

RichRod gets smoked in Tempe.

All in all a great week for the $11,000,000 coaching tandem of Rich and Miller.

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

I am not a U of A fan (as they have long been a thorn in the side of my Bruins on the hardwood) but you sound like a bit of a hater!?

• Options

@larryallen73 said:
    I am not a U of A fan (as they have long been a thorn in the side of my Bruins on the hardwood) but you sound like a bit of a hater!?

Was a huge Lute fan when I moved to the desert two decades ago. Guy was here forever and eschewed higher offers to relocate, passing on them all as Tucson was his town.

Miller (Richrod as well) are mercenary's. Typical in this modern college sport era.

Many here buy the win at all cost philosophy. I do not.

Time to clean up the NCAA and compensate the players or at the least let them profit off their own name.

• Options
    mvs7mvs7 Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

As a UCLA alum, I am looking forward to dinner tonight with one of my good friends who went to UA. It's been an interesting fall season in our rivalry. His assistant basketball coach was arrested. Three UCLA basketball players were arrested for being idiots in China (you might have heard). They beat us in football, then lost the territorial cup badly, while we lost to USC and fired Mora. They lose back-to-back-to-back games as the #2 basketball team. We just hired Chip Kelly. Fun times to be fortysomething year-old alumni and still live vicariously though your school. ;)

• Options

Heh...yeah you have the gang of three sunglass thieves.

At least now the yacky local radio hacks are somber.

• Options

Well in this weeks poll they have enough points for 30th place. Has a team ever dropped form 2nd to zero (or theoretical 30th) in a week?