Home Sports Talk
Options

this is juicier than an explosion at a Tropicana factory

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

an extremely long read, but extremely worth it.

my Christmas wish is for the Cowboys to lose every game with Zeke out and the Falcons to somehow find a way to win the Super Bowl. :#

espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/21441056/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-bitter-battle-saw-coming-led-dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

burn down the whole league baby :D .

But seriously I'm deeply sympathetic to all these millionaires , the only disappointing part is the lack of tweets

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good, I’m not a huge Jerry Jones fan but I cannot stand Roger Goodell. The fact that he wants lifetime use of a private jet and health insurance on TOP of 50 million dollars is downright ignorant. I hope Jerry gives him all he can

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2017 6:22PM

This is why I like the celebration dances. Stuff like this sucks. Jones and Goodell deserve each other.

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Good, I’m not a huge Jerry Jones fan but I cannot stand Roger Goodell. The fact that he wants lifetime use of a private jet and health insurance on TOP of 50 million dollars is downright ignorant. I hope Jerry gives him all he can

I disagree that it is ignorant. It is his (uh, his agents, lawyers, etc.) throwing an initial number at the owners in the negotiating process. The last employment contract I negotiated I asked for a lot of stuff and settled for a small raise and benefits. He is definitely starting high with his position. Maybe he is sick of all the crap and if his price isn't met he'd be willing to move on.

Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

We can only WISH he would move on!!!!!