Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Certain color parallel cards missing from PSA submission form? How to enter them?

I was looking into possibly submitting some 2017 Bowman Chrome Prospect Gleyber Torres Cards. I currently own the following cards.

2017 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gleyber Torres #BCP250 Refractor (serial numbered /499)
2017 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gleyber Torres #BCP250 Green Shimmer (serial numbered /99)
2017 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gleyber Torres #BCP250 Blue Shimmer (serial numbered /150)
2017 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gleyber Torres #BCP250 Purple Shimmer
2017 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gleyber Torres #BCP250 (Bowman 70th Logo Refractor)

I noticed that a few websites like cardboard connection and baseballcardpedia don’t even list the Blue Shimmer /150 as a parallel, but it in fact is. I also noticed that the PSA website only allows for selecting three of the few I listed. Also, many other regular non-Shimmer Blue/Gold/Green/Red/Orange etc parallels that are included in this set aren't listed either. How am I supposed to submit these cards if they aren’t in the database for submission? I emailed them asking about the discrepancy so I guess I'll see what they say. Is this a common issue where it takes them awhile to list all parallel colors? Or is it dependent on users subbing the cards before they show them in the drop down? I also can't figure out why nowhere lists the Blue Shimmer /150 as an actual card when it is.

This is from baseballcardpedia's list for the Bowman Chrome Prospects parallels:

Prospects
Each Prospect insert is also available in the following Refractor parallels.

Refractors
70th Anniversary Refractors
Purple Shimmer Refractors (Hobby only)
Green Refractors
Green Shimmer Refractors (Hobby only)
Gold Refractors
Gold Shimmer Refractors (Hobby only)
Orange Refractors (serial-numbered to 25 copies; Hobby only)
Orange Shimmer Refractors (serial-numbered to 25 copies; Hobby only)
Red Refractors (serial-numbered to five)
Black Shimmer Refractors (one-of-one; Hobby only)
Superfractors (one-of-one)

PSA only lists the Refractor and the Green Shimmer, which corresponds to the only parallels that have been graded according to the population report.

myslabs.to/smzcards

Comments

• Options
    BatpigBatpig Posts: 460 ✭✭✭

Just type in what they are. The auto fill only lists what others have entered before.

• Options
    swish54swish54 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

I had that happen with a black 1/1 Gleyber auto from Elite Extra Edition. It wasn't in the drop down, so I just typed it in and it got graded no problems.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks guy that makes sense

myslabs.to/smzcards